Grab your doors because Rose won’t be saving you in this week’s episode of the movie Titanic. Join KT Winslet and Oti DiCaprio as well dive into the fourth night in it’s maiden voyage.
Breakdown and Analysis
- The love story was unnecessary. Oti pointed out this is what gets people to see the film, to which I was dismayed and felt shame on behalf of us all. You are welcomes.
- We really enjoyed the cinematography, costumes and overall grandness of the film. We reflected how these high definition qualities are a given in 2019 but wanted to give props to the efforts of James Cameron and the crew in the late 1990s.
- Rose was a problematic character and seemed to be a little dramatic in comparing her situation to being on a slave ship. We, at For Your Reference, do not agree with this and felt it showed how out of touch she was. Athough, we do love Kate Winslet.
- Social status and class was demonstrated very well throughout this film. All expense was focused on the opulence of the first class which welcomed prestigious members such as the owners of Macys as well as fashion designers and other prolific members of high society.
- Accounts mention musicians playing in the going down of the ship however Edith Russell offers a different account. It was an upbeat song but certainly not Nearer my God to Thee.
- J Dawson was a passenger however the Jack Dawson in the film was completely fictitious.
Unrelated but vital points
- Even though we had qualms with this film, we wanted to acknowledge we are aware that the sinking of the titanic was a real historic event and wanted to send our respects to the victims and families and all those effected by it.
- Oti was not allowed to watch movies during his school curriculum and it appears he is not over it and wants everyone else to suffer.
- KT has big tit energy, however this isn’t enough to rank 1st in titties in the For Your Reference. Kinda sad when the other two are a man and a dog.
- Our first Patreon tier will be for Oti’s taste in Granny Queefs. Yes you read that right.
- We listened to History Unplugged‘s Last Night on the Titanic series. As always we also consulted our academic repository within the imdb trivia section.
For Your Reference
Our suggestions on what you should watch if you this film.