Sony unveils interactive family YouTube channel, Sony Pictures’ Kids Zone
For parents looking for new forms of entertainment to keep their quarantined kids occupied, Sony Pictures Entertainment has unveiled the launch of a new YouTube channel called Sony Pictures’ Kids Zone, offering interactive fun for the whole family.
Described as a “one stop central destination for interactive fun, physical movement, learning and hands-on activities,” the Kids Zone is curated with a wide range of activities to help support families suffering from school closures and remote-working conditions.
“A significant portion of Sony Pictures’ workforce is made up of working parents. The idea of Sony Pictures’ Kids Zone was born from parents on our own team adjusting to working from home and managing home schooling,” Lexine Wong, Senior Executive Vice President, Worldwide Marketing, said in a statement. “We are proud to offer this resource to help families navigate these new and challenging circumstances, while hopefully having a little fun in the process.”
The Sony Pictures’ Kids Zone will feature exciting content from the partners at Sony Picture Animation alongside the live-action catalogue, including content from box office hits Peter Rabbit, The Angry Birds Movie franchise, the Hotel Transylvania series, Center Stage: On Pointe, the Swan Princess films and more! Every Tuesday and Thursday will bring new content from artistic crafts to delicious treats, DIY projects, scientific experiment, energetic dance-alongs, karaoke sing-alongs, a just for laughs section and more!
The Sony Pictures’ Kid Zone will launch with the following:
- Peter Rabbit “Make Your Own McGregor Garden”: You might not be able to raid McGregor’s garden like Peter, but you can grow your very own veggies at home. Follow along to learn planting tips, clever crafts and more!
- The Angry Birds Movie 2 “Bird Watching”: In this hilarious “birds-eye” view of the real-life species that inspired the artists, we take a trip to the Los Angeles Zoo to get up close and personal with real-life Mighty Eagles, Blue Birds, Toucans, and more. With fun reactions from the cast intercut throughout the piece – get ready to laugh, learn and meet some amazing avian friends.
- Hotel Transylvania 3 “It’s Party Time” by Joe Jonas Lyric Video
- Center Stage: On Pointe “Dance Tutorial with Chloe”: Dancer/Actress Chloe Lukasiak and Choreographer Monica Proenca teach fans “Gwen’s” full audition piece from the film.
- The Star“There’s No Me Without You” Sing-along with Bo and Friends
- Smurfs: The Lost Village “Learn to Draw Brainy Smurf”
- Zathura “Motion Storybook”: Read by Author Chris Van Allsburg
The Sony Pictures’ Kid Zone is officially available to visit here!
The post Sony Unveils Interactive Family YouTube Channel, Sony Pictures’ Kids Zone appeared first on ComingSoon.net.
Author: Grant Hermanns